EXTENDED OPEN CALL: JULY 09
Cost & Process:
The entry fee is non-refundable. If you initially choose to enter only one work, it won’t be possible to add a further works at a later date.
You must pay your fee and submit your full application, by 23:59 on 25 June 2017 at the latest.
The selection will be made by a panel of judges from the digital images of artworks you attached in the form. Each image is judged individually.
If successful, you will be notified by email and asked to deliver your artwork to: Brocket Gallery London, 16 Windmill Row, London SE11 5DW on Thursday 05 & Friday 06 October 2017
- Application Deadline: 25 June 2017
- Selected Artists Announced: 03 July 2017
- Work Drop Off: 05 & 06 October 2017
- Exhibition Dates: 20 - 23 October 2017 (Press View 19 Oct)
- Collection of Unsold Work: 25, 26 & 27 October 2017 (from Drop Off location)
- Organiser's Commission 40%
- Application fee £25 (price includes 4 submissions)
See full Terms and Conditions here
Claire Meadows - Editor in Chief, AfterNyne Magazine, Trevor Price - Vice President, Royal Society of Painter Printmakers, Caroline Manganaro - Assistant Director, The London Original Print Fair, Charlotte North - Prints & Multiples, Sotheby’s, Jack Bullen - Director, Woolwich Contemporary Print Fair, Lizzie Glendinning - Director, Brocket Gallery London
*If you experience any difficulty in submitting your application please call technical on +44 (0) 7906 587 922 or to complete the form using an alternative browser click here