All forms of original printmaking are eligible. Reproduction prints are not accepted. All work must be for sale.
Cost & Process
The entry fee is non-refundable. You can submit up to 4 works. If you initially choose to enter only 1 work, it won’t be possible to add further works at a later date.
You must pay your fee and submit your full application, by 23:59 on 29th July 2018.
The selection will be made by a panel of judges from the digital images of artworks you attach in the form. Each image is judged individually.
If successful, you will be notified by email and asked to deliver your artwork to: Building 17, Cartridge Place, Royal Arsenal, Woolwich SE18 6ST on Thursday 15 & Friday 16 November 2018
- Application Deadline: 29th July 2018
- Selected Artists Announced: 10 August 2018
- Work Drop Off: 15 & 16 November 2018
- Exhibition Dates: 22 - 25 November 2018 (Press View 21 Nov)
- Collection of Unsold Work: 26 & 27 November 2017 (from Drop Off location)
- Organiser's Commission 40%
- Application fee £30 (price includes a total of 4 submissions)
See full Terms and Conditions here
Trevor Price - Vice President, Royal Society of Painter Printmakers; Caroline Manganaro - Assistant Director, The London Original Print Fair, Javier Pes - UK Editor, Artnet; Jessica Doyle - Design & Interiors Editor, The Daily Telegraph; Jack Bullen - Director, Woolwich Contemporary Print Fair; Lizzie Glendinning - Director, Brocket Gallery London
*If you experience any difficulty in submitting your application please call technical on +44 (0) 7906 587 922 or to complete the form using an alternative browser click here